Giving You Peace Of Mind – The Sinkhole Pros at Foundation Services of Central Florida, Ocala
“We found Foundation Services owners, engineers, crews and staff worked as a team. They were competent, courteous and diligent. They took a true interest in our concerns. The crews were efficient and very neat…they released any anxiety on our part. They never failed to answer all questions.”
– Mack and Sarah W., Ocala, FL
Edward “Keith” Seyler
“During a time of great distress and disarray, you and your crew exhibited integrity, compassion, patience, knowledge and kindness from the beginning to the end of the job…Most importantly, you and your crew were respectful, honest and kind…you are definitely a Man of Your Word!”
– Mr. and Mrs. Calvin M., Spring Hill, FL
16 Reasons To Work With Our Team
We are widely acknowledged as customer-oriented, quality-oriented, industry leaders and innovators you can trust to do the best job start to finish and to handle all the communication and coordination details … so you don’t have to! Here are some key reasons to let us handle your sinkhole remediation or foundation problems for you:
- Most Experience. We have been helping property owners with a comprehensive set of residential and commercial contracting services since 1991 and earlier – with acclaimed foundation services through Hardin Construction going back over 50 years. Our hands-on Owners have combined experience of over 150 years!
- Satisfied Customers. We have helped thousands of property owners solve their sinkhole, ground settlement and foundation repair problems, handling even the most difficult repair situations on schedule, with the highest quality workmanship and materials and premier customer service.
- Best Training. Our customer oriented, highly skilled professionals undergo constant training, keeping Foundation Services on the leading edge in skill and technology and attentive to your needs.
- Personal Attention.We are NEVER too busy to give you the attention you deserve. Both before and during the repair and restoration process, we will help you make sense of the engineering report and understand what your project entails. We are always available to answer your questions, explain technical matters and remove the mystery, doubt, fear and confusion.
- Innovation. With strong connections with the top geotechnical engineering firms in Florida and a well trained technical staff, we have a history of providing innovative solutions to complex sinkhole, soil stabilization and foundation problems such as NASA and Booster stadium. We are always working to improve our services and create better and more efficient ways to satisfy you, our customer.
- Three Services Advantage. With Foundation and Sinkhole Repair, General Contracting & Restoration and Landscaping Divisions under one roof, we not only restore the integrity of your foundation, but we complete the project by restoring the interior and exterior cosmetics of your home or office and the surrounding area for you, seamlessly and hassle free.
- Timeliness & Efficiency. One of our core values is to complete every repair project when promised. We focus on the speed and efficiency with which we conduct all aspects of our business.
- Quality Workmanship. Our supervisors and crews attend regular training throughout the year. This allows us to consistently provide the highest level of quality workmanship in the industry.
- Materials. We use proven, quality materials that go beyond industry standards. Some exclusive suppliers, such as Earth Contact Products(ECP), choose to work with us over our competition because of our reliability, detail orientation, competence, technical skill and reputation.
- Equipment. The equipment we use on every repair project is specifically designed and owned by Foundation Services and maintained in our own facilities for maximum reliability and safety.
- Professionalism. Our office provides excellent communication throughout your project, so you know what to expect at every turn. Our crews arrive on every job site in company vehicles, dressed in company uniforms, and they treat every customer with utmost professional courtesy and helpfulness.
- Reputation. Foundation Services has an unsurpassed reputation for quality, reliability, competence, professionalism, efficiency, innovation, service and overall customer satisfaction as reported by engineering firms, insurance companies and our customers.
- Homeowner Education. We help homeowners understand their engineering reports and explain how the sinkhole repair work will be done. For example, we can explain what the repair method recommended by the geotechnical engineer involves, and why it is best for their particular situation. We also explain the benefits of owning a repaired home.
- Insurance And Financing. We have a professional relationship with most major insurers in Florida, and we understand sinkhole insurance. So we can guide you on how to report your situation to the insurance company. Then we’ll handle the interface with them during your project to save you the hassle and confusion. We can also guide you on financing options.
- Warranty. We offer a lifetime, transferable warranty, giving you peace of mind plus a real asset if you sell your home. This is in addition to the outstanding manufacturer’s warranties.
- Friendly Touch. We strive to treat every client like a new friend. We treat people and property with respect while paying attention to those little details that make all the difference.