ACI 523.1 Definition:
Concrete made with hydraulic cement, water, and preformed foam to form a hardened material having an oven-dry density of 50lb/cubic foot or less.
The air cells must be resilient in order to withstand the rigors of mixing and pumping in various applications. Foam has the stability to be calculated as a solid but the properties to be placed as a low density fluid material.
• Annular fills for tunnels, water & sewer
• Utility pipe abandonment
• Soft Soil stabilization/remediation
• Utility trench fill
• Bridge/Overpass abutment backfill
• Wall/Foundation backfill
• Void fills; sink holes, wells, tunnels, mine abatement, abandoned utilities
• Ideal for flowable fill (CLSM) replacement
• Roof decks
• Floor decks/Floor topping
• Precast blocks/walls
• Ballistic blocks/panels
• Energy absorbing crash barriers
For more technical info about Cellular Concrete or how we can help with your project? Please contact us at today.
“Of everyone we talked to, they gave us the most reassuring feeling and walked us step by step through the process… Not only was the work performed efficiently and with the utmost care and concern for our home, but the crew was outstanding. They were polite, cordial and always careful in cleaning up after themselves, and we never felt intruded upon.”